The organic agriculture movement taking shape in Romania, CA 17 International was invited, in July 2001, to participate in the animation of the National Federation of Ecological Agriculture’s founding conference. The FNAE then asked our Organic Agriculture Department to prepare and run training seminars for the agricultural advisors of the National Extension Network (NAFC). The first seminar was held in Cluj.
The aim of this seminar in Cluj (Romania) was to train Agricultural Advisors in organic agriculture by running a national network of agricultural advisors.
The objectives of these training days were:
- Learn to know the Organic Agriculture’s organisation in Romania;
- Situate its action in a global context;
- Build the overall organisation of agriculture in Romania;
- Focus on the Organic Agriculture project;
- Identify the specificities of the Organic Agriculture Council;
- Write the ANCA board sheet (internal organisation);
- Highlight the specificities of Organic Agriculture (skills to be developed);
- Identify gaps / establish priorities.
- Determine the basic elements for advice in Organic Agriculture;
- Draw up an inventory and propose action plans.
CA 17 International organised the seminar in collaboration with the Romanian association Agroécologia. One week of training for 20 agricultural advisors by an Organic Agriculture Specialist provided by CA 17 International.
Sector of activity
AGRICULTURAL AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
July to November 2011
Men - months
National Agency for Agricultural Advisers (ANCA)
National Association for Agricultural Development (ANDA)
0 à 500 000€